(As per University of Mysore Norms)
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
Affiliated to University of Mysore (UOM).
- After the results of the 2nd Year Pre university Course/12th Standard are announced. Applications will be issued for admission to First year of B.A. or B.com course as per the instruction or circulars of the University of Mysore, Mysore.
- After receiving the applications, a merit list will be prepared according to the marks secured by the students and will be published on the notice board of the college.
- Admission is made according to the directives of UOM and Karnataka Government as applicable to each academic year.
Documents needed for admission:
- Application in the prescribed form
- Copy of S.S.L.C Marks card
- Copy of P.U.C or equivalent marks card
- Transfer certificate from previous institution
- Copy of Aadhar Number and Bank Pass Book
- Caste/Income Certificate
- 4 Passport Size Photos
- Mobile number & email ID